- What if the contract falls through? -The deadline is coming and I don’t have what I need.
- My house isn’t selling and I need it to sell.
- I need money now because I’m broke.
- I haven’t heard from _________. It must mean something bad.
- My mate is not doing what I need. Nothing will ever change.
- My child is doing poorly at school. I don’t know what to do.
- I tried that before and it didn’t work.
- This is too good to be true. It was too easy.
- I can never find good help.
- The government has their head up their _____.
- I’ve tried all the right stuff and I still don’t have new revenue.
Brace Yourself for Success
Expecting to win at any endeavor is a successful attitude, one that will set you up for massively fabulous manifestations. But, too often, you may find yourself bracing yourself for the worst possible outcomes. Common thoughts that will drive you to prepare for the worst: