Can you imagine a life where you only said yes to things that you really wanted to do?
I’m talking about truly only doing the things you want to do
. This means you never go to any affair out of obligation. You never did another favor for someone unless you really wanted to. You could change any plan at the last minute because something better did come along. You could watch movies in the middle of a weekday. You could have sex out in nature with your mate just because it’s Thursday. You could drop a few grand on a new toy because you were near some sand and needed something to ride on it.
- Can you imagine a life where you followed your bliss and you
were making a great income?
- Can you imagine having the best time and all of the details
always worked out?
- Can you imagine being able to honor others when they
to live in that same way?
- Can you imagine never taking anything personal because nothing is personal?
- Can you imagine living in freedom rather than dreaming
- Can you imagine saying no to people who bring you down, stress you or depress you?
- Can you imagine having only stimulating conversations?
- Can you imagine crossing off one or two things a week on your “someday”
- Can you imagine never worrying about money again?
- Can you imagine always knowing that you’ll always get
your needs met?
- Can you imagine loving your body and soul?
- Can you imagine never disrespecting anyone?
- Can you imagine living your dream?
Pleasing yourself is the only way to true fulfillment, prosperity and joy.
- Can you imagine that all it takes is saying yes to living in
this kind of manner to make it real?
Funny thing is, it’ll also end up creating happy people around you. It’s your life. You decide. If not now, when?
© 2010 Master Peace Coaching
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Jeanna Gabellini, CPPC, assists solopreneurs and business teams in creating high-octane results. If you're ready to easily attract more profits, alignment with your team, fun and ease, get her weekly ezine Designing Your MasterPeace at www.MasterPeaceCoaching.com/ezine