Most entrepreneurs think that laying out a plan of attack is what turns a business dream into a reality.
You could be highly productive putting that plan in motion for years and still not feel any closer. And your profits could take a hit because your mindset is stuck in the “get ready” cycle… not the make-it-easy-and-make-money mode.
I’ve lived that scenario several years in a row. It’s very disheartening. And when you truly need the money to survive, it’s downright freaking stressful.
Instead, breathe life into your biz plan! Begin by emotionally connecting with it. Familiarize yourself with the plan so that it feels like a sure thing. Like it’s no big deal. It’s got to seem normal to have everything you want.
See yourself as someone who can pull it off. Believe in your ability to move through one inspired step at a time to make it real. Trust that you have access to all of the resources you need to see each of your ideal outcomes come alive in Technicolor.
- You have people who know people.
- You can create a way to get the expertise, manpower, and rock-star team players to make it easy.
- If you need a piece of equipment, technology, education, or help, you will find the money or resources to make it happen.
- You have the ideas, solutions, and creative juices to make your services and products attract your ideal customers like crazy.
- You have the gusto, commitment, and expertise to soar.
- You know how to tap into the greatest resource of all… your Inner Business Expert.
You need to think, act, and live like an entrepreneur who knows this.
You’ve gotta see yourself as a spiritually connected leader who is absolutely capable of generating a six- or seven-figure bottom line.
Each year your plan may seem overly ambitious in the beginning, but you are capable of infinitely more. The more you emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically see this plan as a piece of cake, the faster you’ll be inspired to take extremely powerful actions.
Those actions will create the momentum that will lead you to living an even better experience than you imagined.