If you have a business, you market. Anytime you tell someone the impact of using your products or services, you’re selling. Marketing and selling may trigger resistance for you but I guarantee you’re doing it.
How would you like to do marketing that makes a huge impact on your audience, is easy and fun to create, and will have prolific results?
Sign you up, right?
There is no punch-line here. I’m going to lay this out in the simplest way I can. My name for this process is Intentional Marketing. It works with any other marketing strategy that you may have picked up from the gazillions of marketing experts out there in the world.
- If you want even one person to like what you are offering, you have to like it.
- Know exactly how your offering benefits the user.
- Be loud and proud about those benefits. It doesn’t matter how many people offer
something similar, if you believe in the power of it, that’s all you need.
- Decide what product or service you would most like to see people paying you for right now.
- Choose a marketing action, strategy or campaign that floats your boat. It could be an article, a free bonus gift, lumpy mail, a free teleclass, special pricing, a referral program, etc. The action doesn’t matter as much as you feeling inspired to do it.
- Get yourself quiet and tap into your heart. Find that virtual connection to your ideal customers or clients. Ask yourself, “What do they most need from me right now? What do they need to hear in order for them to decide to buy from me? What is my ideal outcome from taking this marketing action?”
- Take the marketing action, making sure that your authentic voice shines through. Do the action in a way that makes you proud.
- Make it easy for your audience to get more information and/or buy from you.
- Expect your ideal outcome from the action. Don’t sit around twiddling your thumbs while you wait. Go have fun.
The reason why this process works is because you’re crystal clear on who you are, what you offer, why it’s awesome, the message is authentic and you’ve infused it with your desire. Now the Universe can get into motion to pull all the details together.
Your marketing strategy could be to use color crayons on a post-it note and hand it to the passersby on the street, and it would work if you used this process. It’s not about what you do. It’s about how you feel while you do it.
What creatives ways can you come up with to market your business?
Jeanna Gabellini, is a Master Business Coach who assists high achieving entrepreneurs, corporate leaders & their teams to leverage fun, systems and intentionality for high-octane results. An entrepreneur for 20 years she has a treasure trove of kick-butt tools to give you peace & profits. A Gift For You! Get your complimentary Business Building Audio CD “Transforming from Chaotic Entrepreneur to Conscious Leader” for the entrepreneur who wants to be a SUPERpreneur: https://www.masterpeacecoaching.com/freecd/