There is a process I give to every client and team I work with that’s very simple and creates massive momentum toward living your dream business.
In just ten minutes a day, you can set yourself up to work smart, be grounded, and attract anything you want.
And most entrepreneurs find the process highly energizing… as in good-vibe city. They rave about the difference it makes in their lives.
The people who do it consistently write to me with stories filled with amazing results, some of them downright miraculous, like…
- Finding and affording their dream house in their dream location
- New clients signing up overnight
- Creative downloads for 6- and 7-figure ideas
- Going from scattered to ultra focused to accomplish a week’s worth of work in just a few hours
Other people tell me it works great, and then they fall off the wagon because they’re too busy, too stressed, or they just forget to do it.
Then they complain how frazzled they feel when they don’t do it. (I’ll share my success habit in a minute.)
In order to make something a habit, you have to use structures to help you remember to do the new practice. There are two reasons people don’t implement my morning success ritual.
- There’s nothing put in place to remind them to do the new practice, so they get up in the morning, running and reacting throughout their day instead of taking soul-led actions—the actions that lead to massive prosperity and fulfillment.
- They tell themselves they don’t have 10 minutes for this practice. They think they’ll get to it later when their day calms down. (You know how that goes!)
If you tell yourself that you don’t have time or that some other task is more important, you’ll never be dialed into the potential of what is possible for you.
You’ll never have true peace on the road to manifesting your most important goals. This process allows you to avoid major drama and mishaps along the way.
Here’s the success ritual in a nutshell:
- Set the tone of your attitude by writing down a few things for which you are grateful. This will have you focus on what is good rather than giving most of your attention to your problems… which deflates your mojo.
- Write down 3–6 things you’re truly committed to doing that day. No more than that. This will help you focus on what truly matters. The stuff your Inner Business Expert knows are the needle-movers.
- Release any actions/to-do’s that didn’t make it to your top 6 action list. You can’t stay focused if you’re still thinking about all the items you won’t be able to get to today. This eliminates overwhelm that beats down most entrepreneurs.
- Spend a few minutes thinking about your goals and painting vivid pictures of what the results will look and feel like. Make the vision pop with details that make you literally smile as you think of them.
- Decide how you want to feel throughout your day. You can name it in a word, metaphor, or sentence. Put it on a sticky note somewhere it will be seen throughout your day.
This process is the setup for success. It’s simple, and it works so good that I can’t believe everyone doesn’t do it.
In fact, I created the Speed Dial the Universe journal for you to have a place to use this exact process for 90 days in an organized way. I figure if you see the journal in front of you, it’ll be a great reminder for you to do it.
Before you get into action for the day, make sure you set yourself up for success. This ritual is easy, and you can do it while you drink your morning cup of coffee.
Being a manifesting maven was never so easy. Is it worth spending ten minutes of your day writing a few things down to get everything you desire and feel good?
My successful clients think so!