Since you already have access to the perfect solutions, I’ll provide you with some questions to ask your inner guidance. This simple exercise is more important than answering emails, phone calls, or creating a brilliant website. There is no other way to be extremely successful than taking time to align your thoughts with the very things you desire.
Before you begin answering the questions below, close your eyes . Take several deep belly breaths. Breathe in through your nose and out through your nose. Relax your face, tongue, and shoulders. Go ahead, do it right now. Once you’re finished, you’re ready to explore how to shift your thinking for extreme results.
- How can I set myself up to win each morning?
- What would make it easy for me to faithfully set daily intentions?
- How can I be more connected to my Divine Guidance throughout my day?
- Am I willing to be less concerned about knocking things off my to-do list and more focused on checking in with myself throughout the day to do things that truly feel good?
- In what ways can I be more connected to the present moment throughout my day?
- What is the compelling vision for my life? How can I align my daily projects and experiences to live that vision now?
- What personal values do I need to honor more fully at this time? What will I change to honor them?
- What are my yearly, monthly, weekly intentions? Are my daily actions in alignment with them?
- How can I increase the percentage of my day that feels like play?
- How can I work smarter and with more joy? What am I willing to change immediately?
- What is causing me distress? What is one step I can take this week to change that?
- What makes me feel complete peace or inspiration? Am I wiling to do more of those things?
- How can I bump up my belief that I am worthy of every desire I have, both big and small?
If you have taken the time to write down your answers and/or inspired ideas from this list, you will cause movement in your life. If you are willing to follow through and make the changes, your life will be filled with an abundance you have not yet experienced. Please be kind to yourself and don’t let money, time, or lack of evident resources stop you from moving forward on this.
What is your favorite question from the above list? Why?
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?