Have you ever found yourself praying for a miracle? It’s usually when your back is against the wall. A loved one is sick. You’re in extreme physical pain or have been diagnosed with a medical condition that sounds horrible. A mate has left you or done something that you react to with pain. Maybe you or your mate have lost a job or lost your future to the stock market.
Whatever the case may be, you can stop praying for a miracle. It’s not something that’s bestowed on you.
Beautiful healings and turnarounds can and will happen when you flip the switch on your focus. Shifting your perception to what’s possible can be a very quick process or it can be gradual.
The time it takes will not matter so much to you, once you let go of needing your outcome to happen quickly. When you feel even the slightest bit of emotional or physical relief, the world will begin to feel like a magical place again.
When you appreciate the fact that there has been a small shift in the way you feel, the tangible results will follow. The key is not to get frustrated if you don’t see immediate results. This will slow the entire process down.
Now… back to the beginning. How do you shift your focus when you’re asking for that miracle? Any thing or thought you can grab onto that will create even a smidge of relief can begin the process. A conversation with someone who is very comforting and uplifting is of great value. Bodywork or a walk in nature is also a good start.
Here are some thoughts that I find valuable:
- This too shall pass.
- The Universe/God is with me.
- I am asking for help and the Universe always responds. It’s my job to let it in.
- Inner being, what can I do to feel a tiny bit of relief?
- I’m going to let myself be scared or hurt for a little bit and then I’ll work my way to better feeling thoughts.
- What are five things that are working well in my life right now?
- I can have things go my way.
- The Law of Attraction is like having a magic wand. I just have to relax.
- I’m breathing my way into calm.
- The only reason I feel discord is because I’ve separated myself from my Inner Being.
Hope is a great feeling to reach for at first. Then you’ll have to pump up your faith that things will go your way by remembering past experiences where you’ve succeeded. You can also think about other people who have turned dire situations around. They had to go through the same steps as you to flip their switch to miracles.
When things begin to move in a favorable direction it will feel like magic, but it’s just you relaxing into the truth that you are worthy of all good things.
What miracle have you prayed for recently?
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?