There’s an abundance of information about how to make more money, have a successful business, and create a more fulfilling life.
Some of the information is not true… especially when it comes to the Law of Attraction. It makes it look like you need to be careful of every thought and word that comes out of your mouth or you’ll attract something negative or scary.
Never fear. Literally. Being deliberate about where your attention goes shouldn’t become a job. Yes, it’ll take practice to trust that you get to have an abundance of clients, money, and whatever else you want. But consider it simply a practice.
If you find yourself worrying about something that may happen in the future, relax. The last thing you want to do is worry about what you’ve been worrying about. It kind of defeats the whole purpose, right?
The fastest way out of stress, sadness, anger, or plain old helplessness is to acknowledge, accept, feel, and address what’s happening. Resisting where you’re currently at in life or how you’re feeling will only dig you into a deeper hole.
For instance, let’s say you notice that you’re feeling very frustrated that your cash flow is down this month. You notice that all you can think about is going broke and never getting ahead.
Then you remember that the Law of Attraction will deliver whatever you’re thinking. Yikes! This means you’re repelling clients. How should you react?
First, acknowledge how you’ve been feeling. Next, ask yourself if you’re willing to feel a little bit better about money. If the answer is no, that’s okay. When you’re ready to shift your focus… you will. You have full permission to be upset or worry. Stay there until you’re ready to truly do something different.
If you’re ready to feel better, then it’s best to ease your way into a better feeling. It’s pretty tough to go from feeling like a victim to feeling like a 7-figure biz owner in a matter of moments. It’s not impossible, but you’ll have longer-lasting results when you take baby steps and don’t force yourself to be a happy camper when you’re not truly feeling like one.
Ask yourself if there’s any action you can take that’ll move you toward feeling more confident about client attraction. If it feels natural and you have a sense of relief while taking the action, you know you’re headed in the right direction. If the action feels like it will add more stress to your plate, hold off.
The whole process of attraction is much easier than you may be making it. You don’t have to manage every thought in your brain. You don’t have to ask for what you want, over and over again, until you manifest it. You don’t have to do endless techniques and processes to “make” your goals happen.
All you need to know about the Law of Attraction is:
- Be clear on the outcomes, goals, experiences, and material things you desire.
- Be clear how you want to feel day-to-day.
- Make how you feel the highest priority.
- Embrace the fact that you are actually safe in this world.
- Practice being deliberate, and hop back on the horse anytime you fall off.
- If you’re going to be angry or sad, at least choose to consciously be there rather than landing there by default and being swallowed up by it.
- Have a good time whatever you’re doing. You’re always en route to the next thing, so enjoy the now. Even good stuff comes out of being in a funk.
- Any action you take has to be a want to rather than a have to orshould.
- It’s none of your business what your family, employees, or friends are doing, and it’s not your job to fix their lives. Mind your own business.
- Live your life for your personal joy and you will always serve others in the most empowering way without even trying.
- Relax, this is supposed to be fun. It’s a game, not work.
- Surround yourself with people and things that feel good.
- Look for what is working, and give those things more attention than what is not working.
- Identify what you want from any situation, and be confident that you will find your solution. There are literally hundreds of ways for you to experience your desired outcome.
- Practice living in a state of trust that all is and will be very well for you.
This is not necessarily all about positive thinking. It is more about trusting YOU.
How will you practice living in a state of trust now?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who makes it effortless and exciting for conscious entrepreneurs to attract all the clients they want without doing more, working more, or marketing more. Grab her FREE audio on dialing in your biz here: https://