It’s one thing to charge enough for your services and products but does that come with a trade off in your mind?
Do you ask for the support your need from every person that could highly impact your success?
Do you ask for enough days off?
If people work for you, do you ask for quiet time and hang the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door?
If you work from home, do you ask for peace while you work?
Do you actually have the expectation that every marketing effort, networking connection, creative download and new idea will be a smashing success?
I don’t. Yes, I know I’m the Queen of Intentions, but sometimes I don’t even begin to ask for enough.
- What if just three emails you sent generated six-figures?
- What if three phone calls had you chatting it up with Sir Richard Branson or Oprah (or insert the name of someone you’d love, love, love to have a conversation with!)?
- What if $3000 invested in a business coach or consultant created an additional $3,000,000 in easy revenue?
- What if 3 clients told 3 juicy power-house media people about your business and it landed you 3 prime stories in mega watt magazines or news feeds?
This isn’t about the power of three. It’s about asking for more from each project, person or system related to your business. It’s not even about physically communicating that you want more. You must expect more to get more.
You must ask, decide and commit to having more. Then the version of you who has already lived this little fantasy, can whisper the inspired ideas into your head, that will create it in your ‘now’ moment. Fantasy first. Manifestation second.
- More peace.
- More fun.
- More revenues.
- More creativity.
- More impact.
- More visibility.
- More fun.
- More flow within each endeavor.
- More thrills.
- More productive pockets of time.
- More vacations.
- More a-ha moments.
Ask for it all or you won’t come close to getting it.
Is it ever good enough? HELL YES!
When you’re smiling to yourself because the new revenue comes in and you had a blast preparing for it mentally, spiritually and emotionally…that’s a damn good time.
When things line up just the way you envisioned, and even better, that’s sweet. That’s how business is supposed to be.
I’m going to ask for more. Join me? It’s free.
What are you going to ask for? Share with me below!