But you want to be freakin’ out-of-your-mind excited! You want to see the business as a game — an ongoing adventure.
Have you ever taken a vacation to a really cool place where you slid into it unattached and you ended up having the best time ever?
That’s the healthiest (and most prosperous) way of approaching big projects, hiring new people, and taking leaps that stretch you into new territory in your business, too.
When you’re about to expand into any new areas of your business, prepare for a wild ride.
Here’s how it usually looks:
2. You talk yourself off the ledge and you decide to go for expansion.
3. Set your goals with specific outcomes.
4. Brainstorm ideas and strategies to support those outcomes.
5. Get stuck in “how” to pull it off.
6. Feel anxiety that it may not work.
7. Give up or push through with fear nipping at your heels.
8. A stress-filled ride to crappy results.
Which means the rest of the steps would look like this:
7. Test your strategies and adjust based on results.
8. Check in: “How is this feeling?” Adjust based on your answer.
9. Move forward as if this will be your best adventure ever.
10. Appreciate your outcomes… good or bad. (When you learn from the experience nothing is actually bad.)
Your perspective dictates your results. If you move into a new idea expecting to learn, stretch, adjust and fully experience the thrill of the ride, your business will thrive.
Thrive on and tell me . . . What new idea will you move into today???
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who makes it effortless and exciting for conscious entrepreneurs to attract all the clients they want without doing more, working more, or marketing more. Grab her FREE audio on dialing in your biz here: https://