There is an abundance of information out there on how to make more money, be successful in your career, and have a more fulfilling life.
Then, after the movie The Secret came out, a ton of advice has been thrown out there on how to best utilize the Universal Laws of Attraction.
Some of the news is good and some is bad. And some of the information is not true. It makes you feel like you need to be careful of every thought and word that comes out of your mouth or you’ll attract something negative or scary.
Never fear. Literally. Being deliberate about where your attention goes shouldn’t be hard. I see it as a practice.
If you find yourself worrying about something that may happen in the future… relax. The last thing you want to do is worry. It kind of defeats the whole purpose, right?
The fastest way out of stress, sadness, anger, or plain old helplessness is to acknowledge, accept, feel, and address what is happening. Resisting where you are currently at in your life or how you’re feeling will only dig you into a deeper hole.
For instance, let’s say you notice that you’re feeling very frustrated with your mate’s lack of intimacy. You notice that you’re giving all of your attention to the very thing that is causing you pain.
Then you remember that the Law of Attraction will deliver whatever you’re emotionally charged about. Yikes! This means your mate is going to continue on his/her path of creating distance between the two of you. How should you react???
First, acknowledge how you’ve been feeling and that it is not going to get you what you want.
Next, ask yourself if you’re willing to move up the emotional scale to something a bit better than where you are currently. If the answer is no, that’s okay. Acknowledge that when you’re ready to shift your focus, you will. You have full permission to be upset. Stay there until you’re ready to truly do something different.
If you are ready to feel better, it is best to ease your way into a better feeling. It’s pretty tough to go from a state of feeling like a victim of a situation to feeling bliss in a matter of moments. The shift is not impossible but you will have longer lasting results when you take baby steps.
Don’t force yourself to be a happy camper when you’re not truly feeling like one. You may ask yourself if there is any action you can take that will move you toward the kind of relationship you truly want.
If the action feels natural and you have a sense of relief while taking it, know you’re headed in the right direction. If the action feels like it will add more stress to your plate, hold off.
Law of Attraction is much easier than most people are making it out to be. You do not have to manage every thought in your brain. That would be exhausting!
You don’t have to keep asking for what you want, over and over again, until you manifest it.
You do not have to do endless techniques and processes to “make” your goals happen.
You do not have to work hard at this. In fact, if you are, then you’re heading down the same road you were on before you knew about the Law of Attraction.
All you need to know about Law of Attraction is this:
- Be clear on the outcomes, experiences, goals, and material things you desire.
- Make how you’re feeling this moment your highest priority.
- Embrace the fact that you are actually safe in this world.
- Practice being deliberate about where you focus, and hop back on the horse anytime you fall off.
- If you’re going to be angry or sad, at least choose to consciously be there rather than landing there by default. It’s much more empowering this way.
- Have a good time, whatever you’re doing. You’re always en route to the next thing, so enjoy your now. Even good stuff comes out of being in a funk.
- Any action you take has to be a want to rather than a have to or should.
- It’s none of your business what your family, employees, or friends are doing, and it’s not your job to fix their lives. Mind your own business.
- Live your life for your personal joy and you will always serve others in the most empowering way… without even trying.
- Relax; this is supposed to be fun. It’s a game, not work.
- Surround yourself with people and things that feel good.
- Look for what is working, and give those things more attention than what is not working. Gratitude is a fast track to manifestation.
- Identify what you want from any situation and be confident that you will find your solution. There are literally hundreds of ways for you to experience your desired outcome.
- Practice living in a state of trust that all is and will be very well for you.
This is not necessarily all about positive thinking. It is more about trusting and having confidence in you!