- You have to commit to something beyond a quick fix.
- Trust that you do have the ability to make the change.
- Forget your history of any failures or slow-growth periods regarding wealth.
- Unless the people around you are empowering, tune them out.
- Trust your own guidance.
- Change your habitual thinking about money needs daily and, sometimes, hourly when needed.
- People who have support in this quest have better results.
- Decide that this change is permanent.
Focus on Prosperity
Why is it that when you need money the most, it seems the hardest to get your hands on it? The answer is because, most likely, you’ve got most of your attention on the fact that you don’t have enough money. It’s an instant log jam in the money-attraction process and it’ll make anyone a nervous wreck. I’ve written dozens of articles on creating money and abundance. But I’ll be honest; this article won’t change your money vibe. The best I can do is put a spark of inspiration into your decision-making process and have you get serious about attracting money. Are you up for it? Here are the facts about making a significant increase in your bank account: