If you tend to use only your logical mind to create wealth, you may want to sit down. Here are a few prosperity rules that guarantee results:
- Know what you want. Articulate the essence and as many details as you know about your desired end result.
- Focus on what you do want, rather than what you don’t want. It’s habitual for most of us to go to the negative “what if’s.” What if I lose money on this deal, what if I fail, what if I can’t afford it, and 1,000 other thoughts that give us heartache!
- Expect abundance. Wishing, hoping, affirmations, and prayers won’t work unless you believe that what you want is coming to you. Expecting means you know it’s going to happen, even when there is no proof. What kinds of decisions, actions, and risks would you make if you knew you would have positive results?
- Only take actions that you are inspired to do. If you try to do all the things that you’ve read about that you are supposed to do or the stuff that your parents told you that you should do, you’d feel a huge weight on your shoulders. What do you want to do? If it feels irresponsible to only do what you want, consider a different perspective. It is your responsibility to make yourself happy. When you are in the flow of joy, everything you will attract will please you.
- It is your job to mind your business. Your business is knowing what is and what isn’t making you happy about the investments, partnerships, jobs, and tasks you are involved in. If it’s not giving you what you want, change it now. Get a different financial advisor, change jobs, or talk with your partner. If you keep doing it the same way, you’ll always get the same results, no matter if they make you glad or sad.
- Listen to your inner guidance. Anytime a deal, situation, or person has gone south, you knew something wasn’t right. Think about it. You can look back, and at some point you had a feeling—even if just for a moment—that you didn’t listen to. Listen to your gut; it’ll never fail you.
- Know the difference between your intuition and your “gremlin voice.” Your intuition gives you simple and short messages. Your negative self-talk usually sounds like a parent nagging, someone playing devil’s advocate, or the biggest fraidy cat. A gremlin will say things like, “This investment is too good to be true” or “I don’t know how” or “I better play it safe rather than sorry.” Your gut just tells you if something feels good or bad.
- It’s all energy. It takes the same amount of effort to create $1,000,000 as it takes to create $1,000. If you knew you could create a million a week, you would. It’s the same process to manifest any dollar amount. You desire it, you decide you’re going to have it, you take an inspired action, you believe, and it shows up.
- You can have abundant prosperity now. It truly doesn’t matter what you have or haven’t created in your past. Abundance is available to everyone in the same amounts. Do you believe that? Whether you do or don’t is the very reason why you have prosperity at the level you desire or not.
- Trust yourself. This is the biggest key to creating the wealth, prosperity, and well-being you desire. You don’t have to know all the details, how-tos, or information about the topic you are pondering or engaged in. You do have to know that you will make the perfect choices for you, in perfect timing, with the perfect people, and you have an inner guide who will always lead you down the perfect path. No kidding!
If you focused on practicing one of these truths each week, your life would be transformed. Create post-it notes around the house, workplace, and in your car to remind you. Tell a few friends to give you a nudge if they catch you talking or acting from a place of lack or playing it safe.
Shifting your inner game is the only way to shift your outer game.