It’s ironic that I named my business MasterPeace and then ditched peace for self-induced torture. Yep, there was nothing about my life or business that was easy. Any moment of triumph was immediately replaced with , “What do I have to do next?!”
Isn’t it funny, that all dreams and goals start with a vision in mind, and often the bigger vision gets lost in execution? What’s even crazier is when you know better and you still wind up in the stress filled abyss. Argh!
Where’s the PEACE?
(Remember the Wendy’s commercial, “Where’s the BEEF?” Thanks, Mike Dolpies, for pointing that out!)
I’ve realized after a year or two of being consumed with the goals, but not connected to my bigger vision, that I needed to makeover my current beliefs about what it took to grow a business.
- If I don’t have peace of mind, then nothing else is fulfilling
- It’s much easier to “attract” clients when I have peace of mind
- I get more done, when I don’t push to get things done
- Inspiration and trust are key factors in marketing, designing products & services
- The more I play, the more my business grows
- Delegating actions that I don’t do well or don’t have time for give me more peace and profits
- Only take what you learn from the “experts” if it fits your business model and core values
- I’m more important than the business
- Create your criteria for success from things that feel good
- Checking items off your action list doesn’t mean you’re being productive or profitable
- Peace needs to be THE first priority of the day…and in each moment
“Where’s the peace?” is a life changing inquiry when choosing your focus for the day, your yearly goals, who you interact with professionally and personally and what items make it on your social calendar.
How do you find your peace?
Jeanna Gabellini, is a Master Business Coach who assists high achieving entrepreneurs, corporate leaders & their teams to leverage fun, systems and intentionality for high-octane results. An entrepreneur for 20 years she has a treasure trove of kick-butt tools to give you peace & profits. A Gift For You! Get your complimentary Business Building Audio CD “Transforming from Chaotic Entrepreneur to Conscious Leader” for the entrepreneur who wants to be a SUPERpreneur: http://www.masterpeacecoaching.com/freecd