If you want a profit breakthrough here’s a surefire way …
Invest time in learning, brainstorming, planning, and executing. Invest money in those things, too.
Investing time and money in your business is a sign of trusting yourself. As soon as you make a decision to jump, the entire Universe conspires on behalf of your success.
I can say this from experience. I’ve always invested before I had the money or time to do so. It felt like the right choice even though it scared the pants off me.
Here are some of the ways I showed my trust in my ability to be successful …
- Hired an assistant with no limit on hours.
- Set up large automatic payments for my retirement funds.
- Enrolled in $20,000 coaching program right after buying a fixer-upper house (that needed a lot of fixing!) and no money in the bank to cover it.
- Hired a marketing person who charged double what I did.
- Stopped booking appointments on Mondays and Fridays so that I could work ON my business or play.
- Hired a nanny, housecleaner, and personal chef so I could spend more focused time on my biz and with my family.
- Upgraded my systems and equipment to go pro.
Every single one of these felt like a HUGE stretch at the time. I knew each of them felt aligned with my bigger vision and yet I had anxiety before I fully committed.
Once I made peace with my choice and decided to get 100% behind it, new sales came out of the blue. I showed myself I could afford to invest the time and money, and clients responded.
How would your business prosper if you invested additional love, time, and money? Type your thoughts in the comments below.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who assists high achieving entrepreneurs and their teams to double (and even triple) their profits by leveraging intention, systems and fun. Grab her FREE audio on dialing in your biz here: http://masterpeacecoaching.com/freecd