I don’t know about you, but I struggled mightily trying to figure out how to make a quantum leap. Funny thing is that anytime my profits jumped up in a significant way, it was never the way I had intended.
Does that mean that you can’t plan for a big profit increase?
You can absolutely envision, plan and implement to see the exact results you desire, but there are some critical mindset strategies that must be included.
- Don’t make a big to-do about your current state of finances. It is what it is. If your business has stayed in the same profit zone for twenty years, then make peace with it. Your resistance to “what is” keeps it your reality.
- Look for the passionate idea first, profitability second. Whenever you get attached to an idea because you think it is the only way to get out of your income rut, you can count on it not living up to your expectations. There is a level of emotional attachment to the idea, therefore aggravating your belief about scarcity. Desperation equals little movement up the wealth scale.
- Play to win. Go first class in your business operations, delivery of your product and service and any marketing. I’m not talking about blowing your budget but you can’t build something bigger without the infrastructure to support it. Hire the right people to do the right job. Put systems in place to make sure you pull off your plans effortlessly and leave plenty of time to do things in excellence. Skimping is cheap. Cheap means you’re not ready to receive abundance.
- Plan for profits. Eliminate the words try, hope, if and maybe from your business conversations. You make a decision that this is the time, year, strategy, and launch that will deliver the results and don’t hesitate as you move forward. You invest your passion and energy into your business knowing the pay off is 100% worth it.
- Be. Yep, just be. You don’t move into a bigger income bracket from getting stuff done. When you slow down to ask the right questions, listen to your Inner Business Expert and do things intentionally, you’ll do what you do with more impact. BEing who you are, while you’re doing stuff, will attract more profits.
- Take action from your Guidance. When the idea pops in your head, go for it. When a person, product, service, system or strategy feels like a HELL YES as soon as you think it, it IS the right move. Each step you take toward it will bring more clarity. You may later drop the idea because a better one pops in, but action creates the momentum you need to get to the next step.
- Do not under estimate what you can create. Anybody can make a business thrive once they’ve committed to not staying where they are in the process. Commitment moves mountains. I’ve seen people double their clients with one idea. The idea wasn’t what got them there. It was the mindset they were in before the idea.
Is this your year to move up the profit ladder? It is if you say it is. Put on your big girl/boy boots and kick some butt in the mindset department. The ideal strategies, mentors, resources and ideas will literally land in your lap. Your job is to say YES in the comments below!
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who assists high achieving entrepreneurs and their teams to double (and even triple) their profits by leveraging intention, systems and fun. Grab her FREE audio on dialing in your biz here: http://masterpeacecoaching.com/freecd